(as of Feb 06,2020 03:29:53 UTC – Details)
Mongoose Dolomite Fat Tire Mountain Bike, Featuring 17-Inch/Medium High-Tensile Steel Frame, 7-Speed Shimano Drivetrain, Mechanical Disc Brakes, and 26
For almost 40 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, on the trails, and off the ramps. Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose has always been an aggressive brand with products that push the limits of what a rider can do. Conquer any off-road trail with ease with this steel-framed mountain bike with supersized all-terrain knobby tires. A Shimano rear derailleur with seven speeds makes hills easier to climb, while twist shifters make it smooth and easy to change gears while riding.
The threadless headset is adjustable for riders of different heights. For added speed and performance, the strong, lightweight alloy rims keep the weight down. Ride comfortably with beach cruiser pedals and ensure safety with front and rear disc brakes.
- Designed with 26-inch wheels, this bike fits riders 5’4″ to 6’2″ in height.
- Durable steel mountain frame that’s ready to hit the trail.
- 7 speeds with twist shifters and Shimano rear derailleur for all types of riding
- Dual disc brakes provide all-condition braking.
- 26″ x 4″ all-terrain knobby fat tires provide the excellent stopping power and tons of traction in sand and snow.